Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Newborn to Nine Months!


She has gotten SO BIG, SO FAST! She weighed in at 18lbs., 13 oz. and is 28 inches long. We have yet to find a food that she doesn't like, and have moved up to finger foods some of the time- bananas, baby puffs, baked potatoes. Her balance is getting better, and she wants to walk so bad she can taste it! Quickly becoming a Daddy's Girl, which is fine and fun to watch.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Sara...this is Jill Pippenger! It is so funny that you left a comment on my blog...I look at yours often to keep up with Samanthat Jane growing. She is absolutely adorable and I can't believe she is 9 months old now! Thank you for the wonderful comments about my children. I do feel so blessed to be their mother! Nice to meet you (in the blog world!)

Bethany said...

She is such a cutie:) We have Ella's appt. on Monday, I can't wait to see how height. Maybe after Christmas we can have a play date or something! Do you drink coffee?