Sunday, July 26, 2009

I decided to be creative for this birthday present. Hudson is
a very sweet, very loved 2 year old. That means....
he probably already has ToNs of toys! *He is actually in
the picture- click to see this cutie-patootie!
Red t-shirt & brown shorts. I used iron-ons & am really
pleased with how they turned out. I was going to do his
name on the shirt to be all matchy-matchy, but as I was
literally cutting out the letters, it hit me that the invite
said "Can you dig it?" and that I had a bulldozer decal
just like in his picture! Yay!
(It doesn't take much to excite me)
We just finished painting our half-bath. I wanted to do it a
light shade of pink, but Caleb ix-nayed that idea real quick.
So I went with the brightest shade of red I could find-
Gumball Red was the name.
Caleb's great-grandfather made this little stool and his
Grandma had already sanded it, but decided not to do
anything with it. All I had to do was spray paint it!
It's really little & cute. Not even half as tall as
the sink. I got the metal purse at Hobby Lobby for
$3.00 and plan to put some little towels in it.
I have another project going...can you guess what it is???
The 3rd picture down will probably give you an idea.


Fell asleep last night in the middle of dinner. Which I have
to admit was sweet relief for Caleb & I. You know how
sometimes a child is so tired that they can't go to sleep...
or unwind....or be nice to anything or anyone? Yeah, that
was our evening. 7:00 bedtime was the best thing for all
involved. Including the poor cat- Lily was fit to be tied
with this child last night.
Much better after 12 hours of sleep!
She even made amends with Lily by feeding her breakfast.
It was really cute. We came down, and Lily made some little
grunting sound and hopped off the couch to avoid us (she can
hold a grudge with the best of them). Samantha Jane followed
Lily around, trying to pet her to no avail. I mentioned that
Lily might be upset since Sam was so ugly to her last night,
and suggested that she give Lily her breakfast. So into the
pantry she went, got the cat food bag & brought it back.
She kept getting a fist-full of food out until Lily gave in and
came over to eat. As an added bonus, Sammy J took the bag
back to the pantry without being prompted. SwEeT!!
Unfortunately, she then proceeded to go back and smack
her hand down in Lily's water bowl.
Another cute outfit!
Time for the Fall/Winter SugarBabies Consignment sale! All of
these outfits are tagged, priced & ready to go!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

How ironic, we had one of those nights too! And Sammy J making amends with Lily...that is so sweet!