Saturday, September 19, 2009

All Smiles!!

"Cool Baby!" That's what she says when she has on an adult hat
or sunglasses.

Caleb's late grandfather made this table for him as a child. It is
the heaviest, most beautiful wood and she loves it! The lighter
colored chair belonged to Caleb's dad. If I remember correctly,
HIS dad made this one.
Wearing Mommy's t-shirt
I got this outfit for $4.00 at Gap back in the Spring!! We put it
on for school yesterday and she said "Ohh, cute. Picture?"
Starting early on the gossip magazines! ( I never buy them-
just this one because I wanted to read about Patrick Swayze
and it had an article about Katherine Heigl adopting a
special needs little girl.)
Napping with DaddyThe Samantha Jane rocking chair in our bedroom.

The pink blanket at the top has her name on it as well, it's
just not easy to see.



Samantha Jane has really grown up lately. She is speaking in
phrases and short sentences, feeds herself with a spoon or
fork, and knows what she wants-when she wants it! Which
makes communication much easier for all of us. School is
going very well. She loves her friends and enjoys the
classroom. She can count to 10, sing ABCs, Twinkle, Twinkle,
Special Me and Jesus Loves Me. And as you can see... she is
a happy, happy girl!