Samantha Jane- Santa is coming tonight!!!
Christmas morning! We kept Sam upstairs until my parents
and brother got to the house. As you will see in the video,
she was more excited about her Uncle Jamie being in the
living room!!
Car mat

inflatable cow

Fairy princess costume

'cause everybody should have the opportunity
to be a fairy princess, she shared with Uncle Jamie!

spaghetti dinner

dollhouse from Grandma

after all those presents, she'd rather read Northanger Abbey
by Jane Austen (with Mommy's glasses, too)

typical look when the camera comes out- Jade did you
tell her to do this?!

there's a smile on her face b/c she's telling me "no way!"
3 comments:
SJ looks so grown up in those last two pics. And that video is so precious. I relly miss those day of true amazement and excitement.
I love Samantha Jane's facial expressions!! She is too cute!
How sweet!!! I love where she hugs both of you, that is just precious! And I have to agree, SJ is losing that baby face!
Post a Comment