Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Newest Additions to my Heart

Matt and Allison welcomed their twin daughters into the
world on November 16th!

Brooke Carolyn (pictured here with her Aunt Natalie, who
is due herself in February!)




Whitney Kate (with the chocolate cake-giving buddy :))




Mommy and Brooke
Daddy and Whitney
Neither of them are too fond of being awake right now, but I'm
sure that will all change as soon as the sun sets on their first
night at home! Both girls lost a little weight, so they had to stay
in over the weekend, but have started getting the hang of eating
and should hopefully be going home tomorrow. More on them
to come, I assure you!
***Right after this story went to press, I found out that
the girls got to go home today! Apparently, Whitney is
not as fond of pictures and dress-up as Brooke!

No comments: