We were off the week after Christmas and had lots of fun!
I found a gingerbread house kit for 50% off and thought that
would make a fun project one day......

I have neither the talent nor the patience for the preparation
involved, so we made 2-D models instead :)

Belated pictures of Samantha Jane's festive room



Princess castle from Grandma!
Samantha Jane wanted to take pictures of all the princesses and
their paraphernalia.









Playing nicely together.....

She got a card in the mail from Grandmommy and Papa!


I spent one day of our vacation in Shelbyville with Allison, Jade,
Whitney and Brooke!
Brooke Carolyn

Whitney Kate

Jade Christine (pretending she is not aware of the camera....or
maybe just ignoring me?!?)

Playing dress-up with Abby



SNOW!!!!!!! We had such a great time that first day!





Warming up on the couch- after that initial romp in the
snow (which lasted over an hour), she didn't have any
desire to go back out.

We dressed up

Helped Daddy sweep (I supervised)

Made some awesome snow cream (and didn't do our hair, clearly).




New shelving



A little pouting


Catching bubbles


Locking Daddy in the closet

Pretty Lilly

And more snow yesterday- nothing fun, but between that and the
cold that Samantha Jane seems to have developed, it was enough
to keep us out of work/school for a nice 3-day weekend.
Hopefully, she'll be ok for gymnastics tomorrow :(


This was her all day.....and she is on the couch, not in her bed.
Apparently, nothing says comforting like a princess dress and pink
snuggly things :)

Well, that's a recap of our month since Christmas! We have been to
a TON of birthday parties this month, rendering us defenseless to
Samantha Jane's busy social calendar :) Can't believe her's will be
in a few short weeks. Bounce U madness to come!!
1 comment:
I love that she gets so excited over letters. I think I'll have to send her one. Can't believe she's almost 3!
Post a Comment