Samantha Jane and Camryn had their first soccer practice together!
They are on the Cracker Jacks :)
One of my bushes really struggled with the recent drought, but I noticed that
when the little leaves turned brown and fell off they were actually a pretty
shade of brown...so I got some flowers from Hobby Lobby,
my dead leaves,
and four miniature glass bowls
VOILA! I think I may add some red ribbon for a little "punch". I am
about to go do another quick project that will involve a touch of red in our
bathroom, too. More pictures coming
I managed to get an appointment to a very nice consignment sale this
year and found this Ca-uuute Christmas dress for Sammy J! These dresses
are usually $60-$75 and I got this one for $20! So excited!!
Headed to soccer practice....this is her "nervous smile", but once she
got there, she was all business!
Waiting in line for pictures- they get ya quick!! First practice with pictures..
that have to be paid for in advance ;)
Sam and Cam posing for the team picture
Wagner has settled right into our family (and makes a great pillow!)
This snuck in somehow. she is getting so big and beautiful!
Saturday morning cartoons!
No comments:
Post a Comment